POPULAR NOLLYWOOD ACTOR OGOGO MARRIED ANOTHER WIFE




Actor Taiwo Hassan, A.K.A Ogogo, tells Punch's Ademola Olonilua about his career, marriage, etc.

Do you feel accomplished as an actor?
Yes, I feel fulfilled and I thank Almighty Allah for his mercies and goodness. As far as I am not dead, I am still working to be better at everything I do. So far so good, I give thanks to God.

It is a popular belief that you are a womaniser because women flock around you
I am not a womaniser, I just believe that people surround me because of the love God has for me. It also depends on how you present yourself to people. I believe in self control because if you have s*x with every woman that comes your way, then your life is in danger. If I indulge in such acts, I will not look as radiant as I am at my age. Most likely I might have contracted various diseases. If I were a womaniser, I would have thought I contracted a s*xually transmitted disease during the time I was critically ill.
Read more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How will this Baby Born without Nose Breath?

What is Ebola?