Saheed Osupa Appointed Oyo State INEC Youth Ambassador

The ace fuji Musician Dr Saheed Akorede Osupa was today 14th of January 2019 honoured with an appointment as the Oyo State INEC youth ambassador. He was presented a certificate and decorated to the effect.  

Dr Saheed sir, as the INEC youth ambassador in the pacesetter state. I promise that the commission as an institution will continue to do everything within the constitutional mandate to remain neutral, steadfast, open and creative to safeguard the credibility of elections.
MY appreciation to the INEC commission in oyo state for believing in me. (Grace of God)

I promise to perform my duty diligently. May God help me and see me through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How will this Baby Born without Nose Breath?

What is Ebola?